Sign up to Planet Sport Holiday Program before Sunday 16th March to receive 10% off your booking!!
There is no better place to spend the school holidays than at Planet Sport Holiday Camp. Available to primary school children aged 5-12 years, the program is fully supervised by the MSAC Children’s Programs team. The program includes all the sports and facilities that MSAC has to offer, including swimming and stadium sports every day. We also walk to the park down the road and visit the State Netball Hockey Centre in Royal Park.
Program Dates in 2014
Autumn Holidays at MSAC:
Week 1: Monday 7th April - Friday 11th April
Week 2: Monday 14th April - Thursday 17 April
Drop Off: 7:45am - 8:45am Pick Up: 4:30pm to 5:45pm
$65 per day - Lunch available for purchase $9 per day
Enrolments now open!
MSAC Program Schedule - Autumn Holidays 2014 Coming Soon!
This schedule is a guide only. Sessions may need to be altered or cancelled without prior knowledge. Alternative activities will be arranged in this instance.
* Excursion Day
SNHC = Bus to State Netball Hockey Centre
Lakeside Stadium = Walk to Lakeside Stadium for Athletics
Adventure Playground & Picnic Lunch = Walk to Albert park
State Netball Hockey Centre Planet Sport:
Please click here State Netball Hockey Centre Planet Sport website
1. Previous Planet Sport Attendees or Swim School Students will be provided with a username and password to log in to your file. New customers to MSAC and it's programs can create their own file.
2. Log in via the link below and proceed to the "view profile" (top right corner) to edit your details and "view/edit" to edit your child/rens details. This includes medical information.
3. "Browse Classes ", select Planet Sport and "find classes" to view daily availability.
4. "Book" the dates you wish to hold for the Planet Sport Program and to book lunch orders.
5. "Confirm Classes" to proceed to confirm the dates you wish to attend. "Confirm" each class and the child (student) attending the program. For multiple children "Add Another Student" to enrol other children on the same date. This step must be completed for every date you wish to attend.
6. "Confirm Classes- Terms and Conditions" and "Book Now" to proceed to payment.
7. View the break down of the program cost and "Agree" to the Credit Card Terms and Conditions. Complete the payment details required and "Process Payment".
8. Success! Your booking is complete!
9. If you require a Child Care Benefit Receipt for Registered Childcare, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to enrol online
Manual Enrolment NOW OPEN:
1. Download the enrolment pack below and complete a form for each child you wish to enrol. It is an editable PDF form which can be completed by downloading it, filling it out on the computer and saving it.
2. Email the completed form/s to the Planet Sport team using the details on the enrolment form by the closing date.
3. Your form will be manually processed by the team including payment.
4. A confirmation email will be sent to you within 2 business days of receiving your enrolment.
The full program related policies and procedures can be read in the MSAC Planet Sport Family Handbook which can be downloaded below.
Please contact us for more information. Alternatively, phone us onto speak with our team. We welcome your feedback from the program; please feel free to share.