News | 15 November 2011
MSAC is changing the Multi-Deck Car Park to increase consistency across all MSAC Car Parks and provide you with a user-friendly service. You will notice the following changes over the next two weeks:
- ticket machines like those in the Southern Car Park will be installed over the week of 14-18 November
- signage will be installed between 21-25 November outlining Terms and Conditions, Entry / Exits and directions to ticket machines
- boom gates and blue pay stations decommissioned on 28 November
- Pay and Display in operation as of 29 November – All users must display a valid ticket purchased at one of the many ticket machines through out the car park or a valid Melbourne Sports Hub Membership permit
- MSAC will be managing a Soft Period in the Multi-Deck Car Park during the month of December where warning notices and information will be provided to those not displaying a valid ticket or Melbourne Sports Hub Membership permit
- as of January 1, 2012, all users not displaying a valid ticket or Melbourne Sports Hub Membership permit may receive an ANCP Payment Notice.
Note these changes will take effect on the 29th November; please ensure you have a valid Melbourne Sports Hub Membership permit displayed before this date. Please speak to our friendly Membership Services staff for more information.