The Mother's Day Classic is organised by Women in Super - a national network of women working in the superannuation and finance industries. It was established to raise funds and awareness for breast cancer research.
When & Where
Sunday 11 May 2014 from 7:00am to 12:00pm
Alexandra Gardens & the Tan Track, Melbourne
For enquiries about teamMSAC please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 9926 1641
The teamMSAC Running Group's every Tuesday at 6.30pm and Friday at 9.50am have been developed to get you ready for the big day, maximise your results and assist in helping reach your goals!
Click here for full Group Fitness Time Table
Plus Active Melbourne are setting up running training sessions to help you too, all you need to do is click here to register to attend any or all of the 6 sessions.
How to register for the event (registrations NOW OPEN)
- Go to www.mothersdayclassic.com.au
- Follow on screen prompts for registration
- When prompted select ‘join a team’ and type in ‘teamMSAC’
- Complete payment and forward confirmation email to email@example.com
- Collect teamMSAC singlet* if this is your first event with us
- Start training!
Click here to register for the Mothers Day Classic
Look out for the teamMSAC marquee in the main area